Mavaron's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    2009-11-05

    My Forex trading P/L

    For the past 4 months, my forex trading performance:

    USD account: 40%
    EUR account: 18%

    Given EUR account had once a drawdown of 30%, I am glad I can make it back.

    The number of trades:

    USD account: 140
    EUR account: 170

    It has become a daily fun. Though I no longer make hundreds of trades a day and double in two days, I have less possibility to blow up as well. Lucky for me.

    2 条评论:

    yafu 说...

    How much time did you spend every day on them?

    mavaron 说...

    it doesn't take much time on trading per se. it takes time to figure out the right strategy. once it's figured out, time only places the role of flowing the trading opportunities into my trading system.