Mavaron's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    2010-02-21

    A few movies to keep an eye on

    1. Toy Story 3:

    Though Pixar never let me down before, I really doubt what they can make out of the tooold Toy Story.

    2. Alice in Wonderland:

    If well made, I think it would be a blockbuster. But I don't trust Tim Burton. They should pick a British director.

    3. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps:

    Old memory. The new Gordon Gekko's protege is Shia Lebeouf. But I am not expecting much, especially after watching the terrible trailers.

    4. Chloe:

    Should be a typical Atom Egoyan film. Starred by Liam Neeson and Amanda Seyfried.

    5. The Ghost Writer:

    Polanski's film. Not bad rating on IMDB.

    6. Shutter Island:

    I like Leonardo di Caprio now. This kid is now producing very serious performance. I would like to see what he can do in the new thriller.

    没有评论: