Mavaron's Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    2010-08-17

    A nice article on virtual screening application to drug design

    http://www.nature.com/nrd/journal/v9/n4/full/nrd3139.html

    I am not an expert, but most of the points in this article do no require expertise to understand. As far as I know, the author does have a point. For example, the advancement of MD simulation is not just a matter of computation power. It requires a deeper understanding of the behind-the-scene mechanism.

    Going a little deeper, I have been thinking the herbal medicines. Why can we find cures from those herbs? Can we find some intrinsic and more traceable connections other than philosophical and ecological explanations? I am not sure if there is an answer to this question, but if there is one, that may be the ultimate solution to drug design problem.

    没有评论: